Sensitive Data? Revoke Access Data Security In The Zero Trust Security Ecosystem by Using Anchor
Data Security Evolution
Cybersecurity has evolved from relying on big protection perimeters such as network firewalls to protecting specific sensitive items such as individual files and data. It’s clear that the only way to secure data is to minimize the protection perimeter and verify every single request to access a resource. We need a zero-trust architecture. The way we use data has also evolved. It’s no longer feasible to protect information by locking it inside the enterprise. We need to share it with partners, remote workers, personal devices, and more. All while maintaining control of it.
Anchor minimizes the attack surface by protecting each file with its own unique key. It minimizes the attack window by continually checking access rules and shutting down files immediately when they’re broken. Anchor’s Revoke Access Data Security (RADS) combines powerfully simple access control with strong encryption to deliver security that can be instantly revoked and follows the data as it’s copied and shared outside of your network.
- Active Directory
- Geo Location
- IP Address
- Wi-Fi Network
- Organization Bluetooth
- MAC Address … and more
- Microsoft Office
- Adobe Acrobat
- CAD & PLM
- Video & Images
- Financial Data
- Intellectual Property
- Customer Data
- and unstructured data
- Built for remote and distributed access
- No change in existing workflows
- No plugins needed (no constant updates)
- Management sets parameters, DAtAnchor does the rest
- NEW – Now compliant with the new CMMC/DoD Level 3 Guidelines
- Complies with CCPA, HIPAA, NIST, GDPR etc.
- Real-time monitoring, including logs of all access to data and dynamic revocation capabilities
- Any file out of context for any reason is rendered unreadable (cipher text)
Ready to Deploy
- Deployment within hours
- Runs seamlessly in the background without employees having knowledge
- Already built to work safely in cloud/network shares
Centrality offers Zero Trust Security comprehensive solution that requires no training for the employees thanks to its simple, low-maintenance design. Encryption can save your organization from a costly attack – whether that be internal or external – during an especially vulnerable time for organizations shifting to a remote workforce. With Zero Trust Security, you have access and control of your data, integrated within your current platform in a matter of hours.
Want to Learn More? View the video below.
What Our Customers are Saying
Centrality Business Technologies11440 Bluegrass Parkway Louisville, KY (502) 267-2552
Centrality provides us with outsourced IT services, and we definitely see them as a strategic partner, not a break fix shop.