People want and need to be productive wherever they go. They want to work faster and smarter across their favorite devices, while staying current and connected. Simply put, they want to have business tools that work as hard as they do. Microsoft Office 365 combines and simplifies how you buy software and business solutions. Thus, providing greater business-critical capabilities within your organization’s technology structure.
Centrality can partner with you in designing and implementing Microsoft’s Office 365 for your business, while ensuring your data and systems remain secure and reliable. Microsoft offers various plans through O365, where you can select the subscription that makes the most sense for your use case and scale based on your needs. Gone are the days of investing in more licensing to upgrade the next version of Exchange or Office Suite. Office 365 ensures that you’re always on the latest and greatest version. In turn, this also streamlines and eliminates version compatibility issues for your users.
O365 also easily integrates with email security and backup solutions, like Barracuda Essentials. This provides a comprehensive and enhanced level of security for your users, including Advanced Threat Detection, Archiving, and Cloud-to-Cloud Backup.
Features of Office 365 Include:
- Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, Outlook, Publisher, Access
- Exchange Online – 50GB mailbox storage, Personal Archiving, Shared Calendar & Contacts, Anti-malware & Anti-spam Protection
- Skype for Business – Web Conferencing, Instant Messaging, Video Conferencing, Presence Management, Voice Services
- OneDrive for Business – 1TB personal online document storage
- SharePoint Online – Team Collaboration & Internal Portals
Cloud with Microsoft Office 365
Access your Office applications from virtually any device, and always deliver your best work on the latest version of the Office Suite. Streamline communication and collaboration with online meetings, presence, instant messaging, and web conferencing through Skype for Business. Exchange Online provides continuous updates for spam and malware protection as well as active-synchronization across your devices.
With Office 365 you can:
- Deliver your best work with the latest version of Office
- Use and access Office on virtually any device
- Store, sync, and share files with OneDrive for Business
- Stay connected and communicate with business-class email
- Work better together with online meetings and conferencing
- Trust a financially-backed 99.9% uptime guarantee
Ask us for more information on migrating your organization to Office 365!Request a Consultation
What Our Customers are Saying
Centrality Business Technologies11440 Bluegrass Parkway Louisville, KY (502) 267-2552
We came across Centrality through a referral and after interviewing multiple I.T. companies, they seemed best fit for the job. After making the leap and switching over, we have had nothing but great things come from this business relationship [...] I.T. is one of the most vital, if not the most, part of a company and with how much scamming and hacking there are now days, I'm glad to know we have Centrality overseeing our business.