- RELIABLE, STABLE & SECURE DATA
- ELIMINATE COSTLY HARDWARE
- STREAMLINE CRITICAL PROCESSES
The powers of cloud computing have fascinated business owners and IT professionals for years. However, taking the plunge into the cloud can be an uneasy endeavor. Which IT cloud services make the most sense for your business?
Centrality’s Approach to Cloud
Centrality’s team of IT experts are able to harness and maximize the capabilities of the cloud. We aim to provide your business with customized cloud solutions that accelerate innovation and allow for greater business agility. Whether that solution includes a full Exchange migration with Microsoft Office 365, cloud backup and disaster recovery, or moving your entire IT infrastructure to the cloud, Centrality works to keep your business needs in mind.
Our approach is to help you evaluate your network and select appropriate cloud providers that fit best with your business goals. All the while, we ensure the proper management and security of your information systems. The initial step to the cloud may seem small, but it can provide much added value overall to your organization. In some instances, moving to the cloud eliminates costly hardware, frees up space on your server, and provides an element of high availability.
A Few Benefits Our Cloud Solutions Offer:
- Scalability – easily adjust your requirements as your business grows
- Mobility – increase staff productivity – access your data whenever, wherever
- Customized – we design solutions based on your company’s technology and business needs
- Savings – eliminate the never-ending cycle of buying new IT hardware and enjoy greater returns on your IT investment
Not sure if you’re ready to take your organization to the cloud? Ask us for a free cloud assessment today!Request a Consultation
Want to save up to 30% annually on your company's technology spend?
What Our Customers are Saying
Centrality Business Technologies11440 Bluegrass Parkway Louisville, KY (502) 267-2552
The weekly visits of our assigned Engineer (per your Defender program) give us the support we need and the ability to plan technology improvements for our ever changing requirements."