Just in case you missed it, here are the top 5 take-aways from our last Webinar:
- Total Cost Predictability: One of the many benefits of moving to a proactive support model like managed services is having total cost predictability. A single monthly cost for IT support makes budgeting much easier.
- Flexible and Customizable Plans: Managed services with Centrality is not a one-size fits all solution. We understand that the needs of every business are different, and we are able to provide the solution that aligns with your objectives. Whether that be anti-virus, patching, or the complete fully-managed solution, Centrality has something that can help increase your business production.
- Preventative and Proactive: Centrality’s NOC (Network Operations Center) is the hub of all proactive and preventative maintenance measures. Patching, updates, Anti-Virus, as well as a team of dedicated engineers that monitor these tasks make a great IT solution for any business.
- Gain a Virtual CIO: Not sure what upgrades need to be made for your IT infrastructure in the next 6 months, and how much to budget for them? No problem. With Centrality’s Managed Services, you are gaining an IT partner to assist in providing those recommendations and to assist in providing a strategic IT plan for the future.
- Focus on Your Core Business, Not Your Network: If you are an office manager or the finance director and taking time out of your day to work on IT issues, more than likely IT is taking time and effort away from your core responsibilities. Managed services takes away the headaches of being pulled from that project you’re working so you can focus on what you do best, and let managed services do the IT.
To listen to the webinar, click the link below. If you are thinking about moving to a proactive IT support model like managed services, call Centrality Business Technologies today.