Would you run your business without knowing the details of accounting? Don’t you need to know how much revenue is coming in and how much money you are spending? Shouldn’t you expect the same type of details from your phone system? Wouldn’t it benefit your organization to know long people stay on the phone, who is calling, and what happens to them once they reach you?
Armed with this information, you can bridge the gap between delayed and extraordinary communication with your customers.
Mitel Business Dashboard is a communications solution for small and medium-sized businesses. It gives you a complete real-time and historical view of what is happening on your Mitel communications system so that you can:
- Optimize your use of both employees and system resources.
- Monitor employee performance and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Identify opportunities for cost savings.
- Provide verification that customer requests and needs are handled accordingly.
With Business Dashboard, you can answer questions like:
- How many people called my business yesterday?
- Are any of my trunks being underutilized? Is this an opportunity for cost savings or do you need to add trunking?
- Are my business hours appropriate for when customers are actually calling?
- How quickly are calls being answered?
- How often are calls being abandoned because of long wait times?
- And how often does a member of management get an opportunity to listen and coach an employee dealing with a customer that needs special attention?
Mitel Business Dashboard improves your business because it provides those details so often overlooked. Attention to your telecommunication details can make a difference for your customers and your business.